Book one of our exclusive themed VIP table or get in touch for more information!
Eclectic Bars Ltd - Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter. Full details are available on request.
2. Ticket holders to late night club events must be 18 years and must carry valid photo ID in order to obtain entry. Some events are only open to those aged over 21 - this will be specified on the event purchase page.
3. The ticket is ONLY valid until the time specified before purchase, (and detailed on the e-ticket).
4. If an event is cancelled an email will be sent to the email address supplied by the ticket holder during purchase/registration informing them of the cancellation and the date and time of any rearranged event. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
5. The management reserves the right to refuse admission without refund or other compensation should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. The purchaser represents and warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone. Resale or attempted resale of a ticket is grounds for cancellation of that ticket and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue, without refund or other compensation.
8. The venue may operate a No Smoking policy.
9. If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance or a refund, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered a refund equivalent to the face value of the ticket.
10. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
11. All refunds will be placed on the original card used for the purchase. Please allow 14 days for the refund to credit your account.
12. No credit/debit card details will be held once the payment is processed.
13. Photo I.D will be required for admission to the venue. This does not apply for 14+ music events, but will be required to purchase alcohol at any event.
14. Please note, tickets cannot be refunded.