Here at Fez Club, we are launching a series of Comedy nights that will happen on the last Sunday of every month. Starting with July 28th!
We have teamed up with Big Deal Comedy to select and bring you the very best comedians currently on the circuit.
Doors open at 7pm, comedy starts at 8pm.
Tickets starting from £5
For the first event we bring to you:
Mitch is not only one of the most sought-after acts on the comedy circuit but is widely acknowledged as one of the best writer/performers of comic songs in the country, and quickly established himself as a comedy club "headliner" as well as a favourite on the university circuit.
Mitch is a regular writer and performer on "The Now Show" for BBC Radio 4 and "It's Been a Bad Week" for BBC Radio 2. Three series of his successful Radio 4 show, "Mitch Benn's Crimes Against Music" have been broadcast so far. He also presents "The Mitch Benn Music Show" on BBC Radio 7.
On TV, Mitch appears regularly on BBC1's "The One Show" as the writer and arranger of "The Complaints Choir". Mitch contributes occasional songs to Channel 4's "Bremner Bird And Fortune". He has also appeared on "The Last Word" for More4, "Gas" for Channel 4, "Live at Jongleurs", "The Warehouse" and "Today With Des & Mel" for ITV, "The Comedy Store" for Channel 5, "The World Stands Up" for Paramount and "Raymaan Is Laat" for Dutch TV. He was the presenter of the paranormal discussion show "Out There" for Carlton World, and in 2009 made semi-regular appearances on BBC1's "Watchdog" performing songs highlighting consumer grievances.
"Bethany Black should prepare for world domination" Bruce Dessau
Bethany Black is one of the best comics on the UK circuit" Birmingham Mail
"Genius" Matt Lucas
"Absolutely hilarious, Bethany Black should be on every TV comedy show!" Russell T Davies
"One of the most interesting acts on the circuit" Fest Magazine
You might know Bethany Black from her acting work, one of the stars of channel 4's Cucumber, Banana, Tofu Trilogy or guest roles in Doctor Who and No Offence, but she has been a firm favourite on the UK Stand-Up comedy circuit for over a decade having won Best Newcomer nominations at a number of comedy festivals for her show Beth Becomes Her in 2008. She is a storyteller and has loved quite a life never flinching from exploring her most personal moments and mining them for gold. Bethany Black is the very best at what she does.
"Presence and authority from the off, with excellent crowd work and hilarious stories" Glass Eye Comedy
"Well crafter jokes, great with audiences. Bulletproof." Hooma Comedy
"Presence a plenty and material to match" One 4 Review
Jason Stampe delivers an outstanding blend of jokes and crowd interaction that will leave you feeling he must have planned the whole thing out. Rest assured, anything can, and will happen, and Jason will be there to make it funny. Few comedians can switch so effortlessly between riffing and their set like Jason Stampe so don’t miss your chance to see him !
Eclectic Bars Ltd - Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter. Full details are available on request.
2. Ticket holders to late night club events must be 18 years and must carry valid photo ID in order to obtain entry. Some events are only open to those aged over 21 - this will be specified on the event purchase page.
3. The ticket is ONLY valid until the time specified before purchase, (and detailed on the e-ticket).
4. If an event is cancelled an email will be sent to the email address supplied by the ticket holder during purchase/registration informing them of the cancellation and the date and time of any rearranged event. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
5. The management reserves the right to refuse admission without refund or other compensation should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. The purchaser represents and warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone. Resale or attempted resale of a ticket is grounds for cancellation of that ticket and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue, without refund or other compensation.
8. The venue may operate a No Smoking policy.
9. If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance or a refund, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered a refund equivalent to the face value of the ticket.
10. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
11. All refunds will be placed on the original card used for the purchase. Please allow 14 days for the refund to credit your account.
12. No credit/debit card details will be held once the payment is processed.
13. Photo I.D will be required for admission to the venue. This does not apply for 14+ music events, but will be required to purchase alcohol at any event.
14. Please note, tickets cannot be refunded.