Casa Vida was established in the summer of 2014 when the boys joined forces to start something special. The passion they all carry for the music always produces an electric atmosphere wherever they play.
Casa Vida the brainchild of Gary Willis, Stuart Wilkin, Jay Hansell and Davey Hampton and is guaranteed to deliver nothing less than a full on dance floor experience, throwing together a mixture sounds, delivering a fresh and diverse attitude to dance music. Expect nothing less than full on glamour and glitz at every event, ensuring you are part of the sexiest party in town.
Since forming in 2012, Leftwing & Kody have gone on to become two of the UK’s finest exports. Both Mixmag and DJ Mag named them as ones to watch a mere year after they paired up, with DJ Mag even nominating them for ‘Best Breakthrough DJ’ in their Best of British Awards. Since then the duo have gone on to present a monthly Rinse FM show, earn residencies at Fabric (London) and Sankeys (Ibiza), as well as releases on Hot Creations, VIVa, Truesoul, Mobilee and Knee Deep In Sound, as well as their own renowned imprint Lost Records.
Eclectic Bars Ltd - Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter. Full details are available on request.
2. Ticket holders to late night club events must be 18 years and must carry valid photo ID in order to obtain entry. Some events are only open to those aged over 21 - this will be specified on the event purchase page.
3. The ticket is ONLY valid until the time specified before purchase, (and detailed on the e-ticket).
4. If an event is cancelled an email will be sent to the email address supplied by the ticket holder during purchase/registration informing them of the cancellation and the date and time of any rearranged event. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
5. The management reserves the right to refuse admission without refund or other compensation should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
7. The purchaser represents and warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone. Resale or attempted resale of a ticket is grounds for cancellation of that ticket and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue, without refund or other compensation.
8. The venue may operate a No Smoking policy.
9. If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance or a refund, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered a refund equivalent to the face value of the ticket.
10. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
11. All refunds will be placed on the original card used for the purchase. Please allow 14 days for the refund to credit your account.
12. No credit/debit card details will be held once the payment is processed.
13. Photo I.D will be required for admission to the venue. This does not apply for 14+ music events, but will be required to purchase alcohol at any event.
14. Please note, tickets cannot be refunded.